Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Plugging Along

No FO's since my last entry, but I'm plugging along on several things. I started a new sock, actually, and I'm sort of making up my own pattern. I used Rosemary's Gilderoy sock as a basic concept and went from there. Mine is broken rib, too, but a bit different. Pics soon! It's a toe-up sock and I've just started into the cuff.

I realized as I listened to the new episode of CraftBorg that there are a few things that have not received any attention this week...Ribby Cardi, my new Tiger Eye shawl and Wobbly Circles. The only excuse for not touching Ribby is the aformentioned new sock that I've been distracted with. The Tiger Eye shawl is lace and therefore, tricky. I can't work on it when the kids are around - it takes too much concentration. Wobbly Circles...well...no excuse there, either. Must pick it up again this week.

I've also been putting more rounds on the first Illini Jaywalker and it's close to being ready to start the toe.

I'm trying to figure out what to do for my KSKS pal. I know what yarn I'll be giving her - it's one I have in my stash. I love it, but when am I really going to wear pastel socks? This is what I'll be sending my pal. Now the question is, what else?? I don't feel like I have any sort of grasp on what she would like in a sock bag or what her style is. Maybe I need to look at her questionnaire again...

0 comments: