Friday, January 13, 2012

Still Here, 2012 version

I miss this blog. I won't say that I am resolving to blog regularly. I would love to! But then I feel pressure to do it "right," when really, what does that even mean?? I know too many people who have very widely-read blogs or are influential "leaders" in their circles, so I am sometimes inundated with how one's blog is a powerful tool and ought to be managed properly. Well guess what? I'm a stay-at-home mom with no "platform" and I don't even know if anyone drops by here anymore! So phooey on anyone who thinks I'm not doing it right. I fell for that way of thinking a few years ago, but no more. Hmph.

Sorry, I got distracted by my own self-motivational speech there for a moment. Where was I?

Oh right. The blog. I do miss it! I miss sharing my current projects and funny things my children say. I need an outlet for talking about life with diabetes. It is unlikely that my words here will ever be widely-read or influential.

But I will be here. And I will be honest. Ok, honest with some filtering, because if I had said all the things I really wanted to say over the past couple of years...well, let's just stop there, shall we?

So hello again, dear blog. Let's get reacquainted.

1 comments:

omly said...

Yay! You and me both, but I have some ideas to get back into blogging more regularly. Glad to see you back!