Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Burnt Tongue

I hate having a burnt tongue. I just finished making homemade chicken and noodles for Rod and Linda (will take it over soon) and in my zeal to taste it, I royally burned my tongue.

Here's what I've noticed today:
1. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is fabulous for cleaning tub scum out of your bathtub.
2. Ethan's fingernails need to be trimmed.
3. Seeing a toilet being cleaned is apparently quite fascinating to toddlers/preschoolers.
4. I can really get a lot done in a day if I decide I want to.
5. There is an odd smell in our bedroom.
6. Folding laundry is a good time to pray.

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

You keep way busier than me. Wow!

Angie said...

me too. I think those Mr Clean things are just awesome!

Roberta said...

Don't the Magic Erasers just rock? :) I love the idea about praying while folding, too.

Angie said...

Julie! Where are you?

philkline46959672 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Mmm my sweety private weblink collection. I hope you enjoy it !
ass parade
naruto xxx





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Christmas
merry christmas

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot! Very nicely done. :-)..!
- persinable.blogspot.com a
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma