Thursday, May 03, 2007

Frazzled

The combination of returning home from two weeks away, unpacking and thinking more and more about our upcoming move has left me feeling very frazzled this week. It's like I keep thinking of more things that need to be done (which isn't so much a feeling as it is a reality). I haven't knit for days (THE HORROR!!) and I'm not sure if I will before I go to bed tonight. Just depends on what I manage to get accomplished between now and then.

However, thanks to my sister, I do have a fantastic deep red Franklin Covey Planner and I am putting it to good use. She is very involved with FC and was able to explain a lot of the concepts during our time together. So far, so good.

Speaking of our time together, my sister and I had a long weekend getaway in Chicago while I was visiting my parents. It was fantastic! We shopped, we ate, we rested and perhaps most impressive of all, we saw Wicked. It was everything I wanted it to be and then some. If you can go, GO.

I'll leave you with a picture of my sister and me. Pardon my big ol' forehead.

2 comments:

Karen McFarlin said...

Sisterpalooza 2007 was FABULOUS! (And her forhead isn't nearly so bulbous in person.)

Aforementioned sister, Karen.

Unknown said...

The big forehead comes from having the camera up real high...lower it a little next time and you won't have such a large noggin. :)