Friday, May 18, 2007

This is a test

Test knitting, that is. I just had the privilege of test-knitting Anne's new Orchid Scarf and I must say, it is a very lovely knit. Simple, yet still interesting. An easy lace pattern, but not so easy that you're bored to tears. And oh yeah, I'm using Sea Silk. *swoon* As you can see, I'm not terribly far into the scarf, but this was all that was required to confirm that the pattern is good to go. Now I can finish it at my leisure. I don't think Anne has officially put the pattern up for sale yet, but watch her blog for details.
In other news, I am about to finish the last three rounds of ribbing on my second Sockapalooza socks and then I will be finished!! I can smell new sock knitting on the horizon...

4 comments:

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

So Pretty! And, YAY for finishing socks!

amanda j said...

Send me your address, and I will send you a little reward (which may include the initials VC and also a certain chocolate covered wafer marshmallow confection) for a) putting up a podcast and b) being such a FREAKIN AWESOME KNITTER!!!
Yay Julie!

knitspot anne said...

oh man! it looks so good in your blog photo! i knit a bunch more on mine last night, too—gotta get it done now and take some drama shots!

Rosemary said...

You've been busy!