Monday, May 14, 2007

Sockapalooza: One Down

One Sockapalooza sock down, one to go! I finished the first sock on Friday night and started the next one Saturday morning. It seems strange to have started the second sock so quickly, since I am usually prone to distraction...which leads to Second Sock Syndrome...which leads to several single socks with no mates. However, that is not an option in Sockapalooza, so I am being diligent.

Here we have the completed sock. If anyone shows any interest in the comments or by emailing me, I would be willing to write up the pattern.
A close-up:
And proof that I have started the second sock:

13 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh I just love that.

Sandykins57 said...

It's very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, and I'd definitely love the pattern!

omly said...

Wow. Just wow. The yarn color and pattern are both absolutely perfect. I admit that I lurk more than I comment, but I had to comment on this sock.

Dave said...

Ooooh, it's lovely! Wonderful combination of vertical, horizontal and diagonal! So yes, if you're taking votes and you have time to write it up, please, do!

Panda said...

That's a great pattern!

Roberta said...

Julie, that's just gorgeous! I'd love to knit a Julie original some day...*hint, hint* :D

April said...

Wow, I think the pattern is fabulous and I love the colorway you've chosen. I'd definitely be a happy girl if you decided to write up the pattern. :)

Seanna Lea said...

It's great to see all of the blue socks via the knit pligg! (Why, yes, I am biased.)

I can't believe some people are done already (or even half way!).

Chrissy said...

Very pretty. I've got to get started on my pal's socks.

amanda j said...

Nice! Write it up! Please! Then, you should start a Julie's Sockalong and we will all knit one and the world will come together over the needles. Again.

Gary said...

i just love this sock. Great job. I like the solid color it shows up the design quite nice

Anonymous said...

so pretty! i love the pattern. your pal is luckY! :D