Monday, May 07, 2007

Morfin

Hissy, hissy, little snakey,
Slither on the floor
You be good to Morfin
Or he'll nail you to the door.
-- Morfin Gaunt, translation from Parseltongue


Yarn: Trekking XXL, color 100
Pattern: my own, toe-up, short-row heel
Needles: US sz 1.5 circular

I love this yarn. It's crazy. It's impossible to match, so you don't even have to attempt to try. The colors and the overall weirdness of it immediately made me think of Morfin Gaunt, who certainly scores high in the overall weirdness category of Harry Potter characters.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Heeeeeee, I love them!!

Michelle said...

I love them too! They're beautiful!!

Chrissy said...

Who cares if they don't look exactly alike. I like 'em!

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

That's incredible. It's difficult to tell that they are from the same skein of yarn. : )