Monday, September 15, 2008

Six Random Things

It's been sparse here on the blog lately. No big reason - just haven't had much to say. However, I was quite surprised to see that Jenni tagged me in her "Six Random Things" post! Some of you may know these things about me; some may not. Either way, here we go:

1. My left elbow is double-jointed. I think my thumbs might be, too, but I'm not certain.

2. I love garbanzo beans and enjoy them straight from the can. However, I'm not crazy about hummus. You would think that I would if I like garbanzo beans so much, but no.

3. Greg and I only knew each other for 9 months before we got married and did not live in the same state until after our wedding. Then he spent most of our first year of marriage on a major concert tour and was typically home for about 24 hours every two weeks or so. I'm not sure it's the ideal way to start a marriage, but we made it work.

4. I became a paid member of my hometown's symphony (comprised mostly of university students and faculty) when I was 11 years old and played with them through high school.

5. In college, I was a music performance major but everyone's first impression of me was that I was a voice major. I was not - my degree is in piano performance. More than one person told me, "You have voice major hair." What does that even mean??

6. I was plagued with constant ear infections as a child and had tubes 7 different times. Miraculously, I suffered no permanent damage to my hearing.

I can't decide who to tag, so feel free to tell me six random things about yourself in the comments - or do your own blog post!

0 comments: