Saturday, January 06, 2007

Convergence

While I was in Missouri visiting the in-laws for Christmas, I had a most unexpected surprise - my Borg cohort decided to take a road trip to see me! This was not just a quick drive for Rose - more like an all-day trip. It is hard to believe that this was the first time we were able to meet in person. Of course, our visit was far too short and after a few trips to Panera, it was time for Rose to get back on the road to go home. Since then I have been pondering how I can scrimp and save to make a second visit possible.

What would a convergence of the Borg be without a few pictures?

One of Two & Eleven of Thirteen


Part of the Collective (aka my little Borglings)


And of course we had to get the handknits together...here, Phineas meets the Death Eaters.


Tis truly a pity that Oklahoma is so far from here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos!

Anonymous said...

I thought of you as we drove through Nashville; if I had clued in earlier to the fact that that was where you lived, I might have had time to arrange a PointySticks/Borg meeting. It would have been strangely appropriate, since I have already met Rosemary in person.

Next time we drive from Houston to Kentucky, I will definitely have to let you know! ;-)