Sunday, January 14, 2007

Self-Portrait Sunday

It's game day for the Illini, so it is only fitting that today's SPS photo is of one of my gamers. I discovered that it is a challenge to take a picture of a logo when you are actually wearing the shirt.

I did do a little crafting yesterday, this time with the sewing machine. I needed to make my bag for the KMKS swap so I can be ready to mail on Tuesday. Actually, I've had everything ready except the bag for quite a while, but I'm quite good at procrastinating. The fabrics I used were ones I already had on hand and I know the color will be appreciated by my pal. The pattern is Yarn Envy's Leetle Bag - however, if you click the PDF link to save the pattern, you must go in and add ".pdf" to the tag or all you will get is gobbledygook.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

It came out awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lucky pal! The bag looks great!

janna said...

I-L-L....

(even if they didn't quite pull it out at the end....)